Cruise Ship Cleaning Product
Purozo supplies the cruise ship cleaning product Tersano Lotus® Pro and iClean Mini™. The revolutionary cleaning product offer a truly unique cleaning solution like nothing else. Using just water, electricity and oxygen, they create something called Aqueous Ozone – a cruise ship cleaning product solution more effective than bleach, proven 100% safe for people but deadly to germs and entirely free from chemicals.
Using just one batch of Stabilised Aqueous Ozone, you can clean and sanitise kitchens, restaurants, bedrooms, bars, front of house areas, upholstery and much more, saving time, money and the need for any COSHH training. Aqueous Ozone is also food-safe certified, meeting EN13967 and EN1276 requirements.
About Aqueous Ozone Cruise Ship Cleaning Product
Aqueous Ozone is not a new cruise ship technology. It has been used for over a hundred years as a powerful cleaner and sanitiser. Free from chemicals using just water, oxygen and electricity, it can kill 99.999% of harmful bacteria and viruses whilst being 100% safe for people. Verified by leading governing bodies across the world including the FDA and Health Canada, it is also Green Seal certified and is already being used in many of the leading cruise ship chains in the UK, including The Dorchester Cruise Ship in London.
How it works: The science behind Aqueous Ozone
The cruise ship cleaning product Tersano Lotus® Pro creates Stabilised Aqueous Ozone whilst the iClean Mini™ creates Aqueous Ozone. The only difference between the two is that Stabilised Aqueous Ozone remains as a powerful cleaner for longer (between 4 and 24 hours depending on the cartridge type), whilst Aqueous Ozone cruise ship cleaning product is sprayed directly onto a surface and stays active for 15 minutes. Both are created through volts of electricity which are inserted into normal tap water, splitting the oxygen atoms from o2 into o3. It is whilst in this o3 state that it acts as a highly powerful cleaner and sanitiser, killing 99.999% of harmful bacteria. Once the allotted time is up, the Aqueous Ozone simply reverts back to normal tap water and can be poured away without any exposure to chemicals or damage to the environment.
Benefits of using Aqueous Ozone on Cruise Ships
- No need to store multiple cruise ship cleaning product onboard. The Lotus® Pro is a permanent unit, fixed to the wall which replaces most cleaning chemicals.
- In an environment where people are in close proximity with one another, sanitisation and germ control are essential. Aqueous Ozone is highly effective, quickly killing 99.999% of harmful bacteria and viruses.
- Save thousands in cruise ship cleaning product costs – between 50-80% is normal.
- Improve your environmental impact by reducing your use of chemicals and the single-use plastic they come packaged in.
- Creates a non-toxic environment for passengers and staff alike. Aqueous Ozone is certified safe by world-leading governing bodies.
- No COSHH training required: save money, time and resources on COSHH training; Aqueous Ozone is chemical-free so doesn’t require the same training as hazardous chemicals.
- EN13967 and EN1276 verified, so you can use it in all foodservice areas.
Lotus® Pro Cruise Ship Cleaning Product
The Lotus® Pro is a commercial cruise ship cleaning product that is permanently fixed to your wall and connected up to your water and electricity supply. It creates Stabilised Aqueous Ozone at the push of a button which then can be used to clean entire buildings. The solution is dispensed into mop buckets, spray bottles or floor scrubbers, lasting as a powerful and effective cleaner for either 4 or 24 hours depending on your cartridge type. This gives you plenty of time to clean large areas using just one batch.
The Tersano iClean Mini™
The iClean Mini™ cruise ship cleaning product is a handheld, portable device which creates Aqueous Ozone at the push of a button. Push the button and spray directly onto any surface then immediately wipe down, killing 99.999% of all harmful bacteria from that surface. The iClean Mini™ is completely reusable, all you need to do is charge it up, fill with water and spray. Ideal for cleaning food preparation surfaces, tables, windows, mirrors or smaller surface areas.